Saturday 7 February 2015

Mental Health Awareness - Mad At Myself

(Reblogged from my Facebook Account)

I am slowly beginning to realize that for the last year I have been being slowly pushed out of his life, and I gave him all the room he needed because I was so sure that we were both going to come back to the table and be fine. This in light of one of his core precepts being that he is always willing to try if the other party is equally willing. I guess this is just another case of me being the catalyst to major change in ppl's lives -.-

The down side of being so loved and cherished by the ppl currently in my life is that I am realizing just how much was missing from my life in the last year. That all of the stepping back, all of the compromises, were simply slowly suffocating myself.

Sometimes this is the price I pay for sticking to my principles and being the bigger man.
Caveat: I do not hold him responsible. He is entitled to his feelings, his needs, and to change his mind. But doesn't mean that I can't wax poetic about how much if frigin' sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment