Monday 13 October 2014

Dear Red Bull

Dear Red Bull;

I understand that you have recently chosen to make a settlement against a suit that claims "Red Bull Give You Wings" was false advertising.

Firstly, I'd like to congradulate you on your stance that there was no wrong doing. I regret that your faith in humanity's abilty to detect sarcasm in vastly outrageous skits, which could not have been mistaken for live action by my 71 year old uncle with glocoma.

As a writer, I greatly adored your advertisements, and am saddened to know that they will now only be relegated to YouTube and Satirical Comedy Routines.

I have never been brand loyal when it comes to my energy drinks, however, in the light of this Tom Foolery, I shall now be forced to purchace Red Bull products whenever available. (I hope you have a line of calorie free, non-aspartame beverages!)

I look forward to seeing what new wonderful advertisement Ideas your creative staff comes up with.

With Deep Loathing For All Who Claim This Refund,
Renee Luffman, Toronto, Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment